Bermaz Auto Berhad
- Work with many talented and experienced people who can guide in employee career development.
- Become a part of a large community where employees get a chance to network and build connections.
- Enjoy the many perks and benefits offered to employees such as an in-house gym and great cafeteria.
- Have peace of mind with the security of working in a stable company.
- Global exposure and a chance to work abroad for those eligible.
- Internal transfers and promotions are given the highest priority when filling up a vacant or new position within the company.
- Work for a brand that is well-known internationally and instantly recognizable.
Bermaz Auto Berhad was incorporated in May and listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in November . It was admitted to FTSE and FTSE. Bermaz Auto Berhad is principally an investment holding company whilst its key subsidiaries are principally involved in the following activities:
Bermaz Motor Sdn Bhd (100% owned subsidiary): Distributor of specific Mazda marque vehicles in Malaysia;
Bermaz Motor Trading Sdn Bhd (100% owned subsidiary): Distributor and retailer of new and pre-owned Mazda marque vehicles and provision of after-sales services and spare parts in Malaysia;
Bermaz Auto Alliance Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Berjaya Auto Alliance Sdn Bhd) (55% owned subsidiary): Distributor and retailer of new and pre-owned Peugeot vehicles and provision of after-sales services and spare parts in Malaysia;
Dinamikjaya Motors Sdn Bhd (65% owned subsidiary): Distributor and retailer of new and pre-owned Kia vehicles and provision of after-sales services and spare parts in Malaysia;
Bermaz Auto Philippines Inc (60.39% owned subsidiary): Distributor of Mazda vehicles and spare parts in the Philippines.
We have also ventured into the assembly of vehicles for selected Mazda and Kia marque models through our associated companies as follows:
Mazda Malaysia Sdn Bhd (30% owned associated company): Assembler and exporter of Mazda completely knocked-down (CKD) vehicles in Malaysia;
Kia Malaysia Sdn Bhd (33.33% owned associated company): Assembler and exporter of Kia completely knocked-down (CKD) vehicles in Malaysia; and
Inokom Corporation Sdn Bhd (29% owned associate company): Contract assembler of passenger vehicles such as Mazda and Kia marques in Malaysia.
In Malaysia, the vehicles are distributed through our own branches and third-party dealers whilst in the Philippines, they are distributed solely through third-party dealers.