HANS ADVISORY & TRUST CO LTD
Hans Advisory & Trust Co. Ltd. is a licensed Trustee and Company Secretary in the mid-shore Labuan Financial Center.
Our services can be categorised into the following 5 pillars:
- Company Secretary Services
- Trustee Services
- Licence & Compliance Services
- Tax advisory on high-value assets
- Other related services
Since our incorporation in 2008, we have successfully incorporated over 1,000 companies to date. Some of our notable milestones & accolades include:
- Successfully applied for the first permanent ship registry under Malaysia International Ship Registry for a Singapore public listed company. HANS is actively engaged in registering foreign large vessels operating in the oil and gas industry under Malaysia International Ship Registry.
- Appointed as the compliance panel for projects by Global Marine Venture Berhad (GMV). GMV is a marine venture capital investment holding company managing a RM500 million fund under the Government’s Shipping Venture Fund and a subsidiary of Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad.
- Successfully established aviation and aircraft leasing companies in Labuan for international aviation companies and private jet owners.
- Successfully brought over the first international submarine cable project into Labuan’s International Business and Financial Centre.
- Successfully applied for the setting up of the First and Second Private Trust Companies in Labuan ).
- Contributed to more than 20% of the approved Labuan Licensed Activities (inclusive of establishment and advising on compliance-related matters to Labuan Banks, Labuan Insurance Companies, Labuan Leasing Companies, and Labuan Factoring Companies)
Our team consists of Trust Officers, Certified Public Accountants & Attorneys, who are adept at assisting companies to find the most efficient & effective solutions for international business, cross-border transactions, and investments that comply according to the international standard of requirements by Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (LBFC) jurisdiction.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hansworldwide.com