· Preparing corporate and individual tax computations and return for timely submission to the tax authorities.
· Review tax computations for junior staff and identify tax issues based on various taxation statutes.
· Assists and advises clients on compliance requirements.
· Give guidance and supervise staff in tax compliance and tax administration.
· Assist in advisory and consultancy work such as appeals to IRB.
· Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate).
· Minimum 2 years (for Associate and Senior Associate) 5 years (for Manager) of related experience in a reputable accounting firm.
· A member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body will be an added advantage.
· Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
· Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
· Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.