- Preparation of transfer pricing documentations
- Proactively explore opportunities to improve client processes
- Contribute sales and marketing strategies and product direction.
· Diploma in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate).
· Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
· Self- motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
· Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.