- Responsible for loan documentation and disbursements. Monitor and ensure deliverables are achieved within set standards.
- Liaise with solicitor/valuer and ARM to ensure documentations are in order /perfected in accordance with internal policies and in line with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Monitor and follow up on security documents.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure timely disbursement of loans and manage customer expectations for both internal and external customers to promote good customer experience.
- Attend to customers’ request /issues, resolve and respond to it effectively.
- Responsible for the accuracy of data creation/maintenance for accounts under his/her portfolio.
- Ensure compliance to internal guidelines & procedures for timely monitoring and tracking of all pre and post disbursement conditions imposed.
- Maintain proper records and audit trails for all work related matters, source documents, manuals and to ensure not placing the Bank in any compromising situation.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of working experience in the financial industry with knowledge of loan documentation unit/credit administration is ideal.
- We are also accepting applications from fresh graduates for this role as training will be provided.
- Knowledge of commercial banking products and services as well as regulations governing commercial banking business and products is preferable.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, and ability to work effectively with people at different levels.
- PC literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office Appliances.