What applies to you
As a Business Analyst, you will help to define and deliver new generation of digital banking products for our clients. You will be required to showcase excellent problem-solving especially in ambiguity, project management, and communication skills across a highly cross-functional stakeholder base.
What you will do
· Assist to gather requirements by identifying user needs and recommend solution to client.
· Develop user requirement document, functional specification, test scripts, user guide and training material for solutions.
· Actively perform application testing to confirm system functions according to requirements.
· Support implementation and training activities (where required).
· Act as a liaison between development team and stakeholder throughout the implementation.
· Constantly conducting research and analysis on banking technologies.
· Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness.
· Any ad-hoc assignment that is required by the immediate superior.
What you will need
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree Computer Science/ Information Technology, Business Studies / Management or in any related fields.
· Excellent written and communication skills in English. Proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage.
· Outgoing and resourceful self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and communication ability.
· Interested with banking processes, digital transformation, customer and user experience channels.
· Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment (where require).
What we promise
1. Competitive Remuneration Package & Benefits.
2. Hybrid-mode work arrangement & Smart Casual dress code practice.
3. Employee welfare and premium coffee machine.
4. Comfortable work environment with 5 days’ work from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
5. Career development, intensive training and progression opportunities.