- Work From Home (Permanent Arrangement)
- Young, energetic and supportive team!
- Diversified and inclusive culture, integrity and high performance
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a detailed, compelling solution offering, implementation approach, solution overview, proposal and cost estimate leveraging Teleperformance offerings, processes, and governance framework
- Work in partnership as a key member of the sales team in designing a solution that aligns to the value proposition including business outcomes and business case
- Coordinates and leads all solution design inputs from across all Teleperformance stakeholders and works with pricing to develop a commercial offer
- Able to understand and articulate all details and specifications of the proposed solution. Is analytical and can back up the solution with proof points, facts and figures
- Write and develop clear and persuasive sales proposals and presentations that will be client-facing, including supplier registrations, request for information responses, request for proposal responses, online proposal submissions, and other client-specific formats. Includes preparation / production of physical presentation materials for clients
- Contribute to pitch decks and client presentations where necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends, competition etc. to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools, and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Identify when it’s appropriate to incorporate Teleperformance capabilities like Technology, Analytics, and Process Excellence to differentiate solutions in a way that delivers measurable business outcomes for the client
- Candidate must be fluent in English + Mandarin in terms of reading, typing, and speaking. Bahasa is a plus.
- Candidate must have minimum 5+ years’ experience in developing solution to unique and complex problems in BPO/System Integration/ Technology Companies.
- Support Sales Executives in securing new business
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts
- Able to prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) responses and other sales assets
- Able to write compelling solution overviews and written RFP responses
- Work From Home, no relocation needed.
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.