- Dealing with government agencies for trucks with:
- JPJ – vehicle type approval (VTA), weight cert,
- MITI – Apply for CBU & CKD approval permit
- Department of Environment – Application for Emission & Noise Certificate
- Sirim – Green engine application & inspection
- Liaise with CKD assembly plant on production planning, logistic & coordination to solve quality and operation issues.
- Plan & work with the brand principal on KD & CBU stock ordering and delivery schedule.
- Vehicle accessories & local parts ordering & supplier sourcing.
- Market analysis – competitor comparison & market statistics compilation
- Monitor workshop aftersales activities, and provide support & coordination between principal & aftersales dealers to solve technical issues.
- Organize regular meetings with management and inter-department on the business matters & prepare meeting minutes.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering or related field
- ; 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in SS 15/5A Subang Jaya.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media